What information do we collect?
• We only collect personally identifiable information from you when you voluntarily register on the site, place an order, request a catalog, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
• When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
• We may also collect information about gift recipients such as name, email address, and shipping address so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is used for purposes of sending the gift and will not be used for other purposes.
• Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
• If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for you and your friends name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. We do not store this information, and use it for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• We may send you periodic marketing e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out from recieving marketing emails?" section below.
Do we use "cookies"?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting our customer service at email@example.com.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information except as outlined below. The term "outside parties" does not include The Total Cat Store.
• We use other third parties to provide services such as email delivery, website hosting, credit card processing, and catalog mailing. When you sign up for our email newsletter, place an order, or request a catalog, we will share your information as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
• We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
• We may release your name, mailing address, and purchase history to certain outside parties to be used for anonymous marketing analysis or to send you postal mail offers from other companies we believe you may be interested in receiving. You may opt-out of this marketing analysis and of receiving postal mail offers from outside parties by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
• Your email address will not be sold, rented, or traded to an outside party. You will not receive email from an outside party as a result of providing your email address to us.
How can you opt-out from recieving marketing emails?
To opt-out of recieving marketing emails from us, there will be a link at the bottom of each marketing email communication that will give you the options to do so. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, deactivate it, by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that even if you deactivate your account, we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
The security of your personal information is important to us when you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our registration or order forms. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to our policy
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue, to email@example.com. You may also write us at The Total Cat Store, 2737 Black Rock Road, Hanover, PA, 17331.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
© 2010 www.thetotalcat.com , All rights reserved.
Unauthorized duplication or publication of any materials from this Site is expressly prohibited.
read stories from other Feline Owners on how a Raw Diet improved their Feline Companions health and life.
Share your Story...
of how a raw diet improved your felines life.
- As owner of The Total Cat Store I only recommend products of quality, that I have researched personally and use myself, if applicable. I've been a Go Pet Plan client for over 4 yrs and choose GPP, after reviewing many, for their policy on cost, pre-existing conditions, coverage and re-imbursement. READ MORE.